“Regenera Activa” is a hair regrowth treatment that uses a technique called auto-logous micrografting, where small hair follicles are harvested from the patient’s own scalp and then implanted in areas with thinning or balding hair. The procedure aims to stimulate new hair growth and improve the thickness and density of existing hair.
The process of Regenera Activa hair treatment involves several steps:
- Extraction: A small tissue sample is taken from the patient’s scalp, usually from the back of the head, using a specialized device.
- Processing: The extracted tissue is processed to isolate regenerative cells known as progenitor cells. These cells have the potential to stimulate hair growth.
- Injection: The isolated progenitor cells are then injected into the areas of the scalp where hair loss or thinning has occurred. These injections are done using a fine needle.
- Stimulation: The injected progenitor cells help to rejuvenate and activate dormant hair follicles, promoting new hair growth.
- Recovery: After the treatment, patients can typically resume their normal activities with minimal downtime. It may take several months to see noticeable improvements in hair density and thickness.
It’s important to note that Regenera Activa is a medical procedure that should be performed by trained professionals in a clinical setting.